Thursday, December 15, 2011

One teacher that I have been very close to since I was born was me. Although I have never been able to warn myself in advance of things, I have learned a lot not only from my mistakes by accomplishments. Mistakes and failures are similar in the fact that we are promised to do them, but they should not be looked at negatively. They are what separate people in life by how we respond. We all make mistakes in life but the importance of mistakes is the fact that we learn from them and move forward. My accomplishments on the other hand help me to see what I need to do and where I need to be in life. They help me realize what to do to be successful and how to stay successful. My dumbness and achievements although both made by me teach me a lot, and help to make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment