Thursday, December 15, 2011
Three years ago I played football at Ensley. I was on the gold midgets and played right guard. This was the first time I played football in five years. When I started I was not in as good of condition as the rest nor was I as good. One thing I have always been told was if you’re going to do something give it your all. Since I was behind I started working and doing extra things to make me better. Later in the season we were in the playoffs and still undefeated. By the second game in the playoffs I was starting and we went on to win the championship. My football experience taught me that giving it your all will never have a negative effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good season.
ReplyDeleteI played at bellveiw and I was pretty terrible along with the rest of our team. We never worked hard and we were pretty lazy. Hard work wins period.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I have always been relativley "large" sice a young age, I was never quite good at any other sport apart from baseball. I played football for bellview one year. I was on the midgets, and I wasn't very good. I did have my breif moments in which I was decent, but since I wasn't very good I decided to stick with baseball. (which I was good at)
ReplyDeleteObviously I'm no sports guru but why on earth do they call you gold midgets?
ReplyDelete